Running an in-house payroll team can be time consuming and complicated and divert resources from the core activities of your business.
With the implementation of Real Time Information, HMRC require information generally on or before the date of payment to the employee. Further with the introduction of auto enrolment, and the need to constantly be assessing employees for eligibility this has become more burdensome in recent years.
We can help by providing this service to you. Outsourcing payroll helps relieve the pressure and we can offer cost-effective solutions. We are able to provide the complete service, whatever the size or complexity of your business, or simply provide support when needed. Our payroll processing can be run as frequently as you like (monthly, fortnightly or even weekly).
Our full services mean we will carry out any, or all, of the following depending on your requirements:
- Carry out the necessary calculations, including advising on liabilities for PAYE, student loans, attachments of earnings and pension liabilities.
- We will calculate any statutory payments (statutory sick pay or maternity pay).
- We will make sure you keep up to date with any rises in the national minimum wage.
- We guarantee that all liabilities and due dates for payments are well communicated to ensure all deadlines are met and that you stay compliant.
- We prepare payslips, and P45’s where required, for distribution during the year.
- We will prepare end of year submissions to HMRC along with producing P60’s for distribution to employees.
- We will process pension uploads with your chosen pension provider and review staff on a regular basis for eligibility into the auto enrolment schemes.
- We can also prepare P11D forms for benefits in kind provided to employees through the year or offer the possibility of payrolling the benefits in kind through the payroll process.
Another area we can assist with is CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) submissions. Whether you are registered as an individual or a company we can help! We can process submissions where you are acting as the contractor (and therefore deducting CIS for your subcontractors) and we will ensure that you are aware of your liabilities and due dates for payment. We can also assist if you are the one suffering the deduction and need to just record this on your records. Where you are suffering deductions then at the end of the tax year our payroll department will liaise with our personal tax and business advisory department, along with yourself, to ensure that any deductions suffered are offset in the correct way against other tax liabilities, or refunds sought where required.
With the introduction of GDPR, privacy and transmitting of data in a safe and secure way has never been more important, so we also work in conjunction with a third party provider to offer an optional additional service to gain access to a secure online portal where your employees can log in to download payslips rather than being sent via email or post.
Alternatively, if you do want to run an in-house payroll team we can help by installing payroll software and training your staff.
For more information on our payroll services contact email@example.com
Please note we are not authorised or regulated to provide advice on what pension provider you should choose, and independent financial advice should be sought