We are not currently recruiting, but on an adhoc basis we do offer trainee positions as detailed below.
Duties and responsibilities include undertaking statutory audit and preparation of accounts, reports and ad-hoc assignments under the supervision of Audit/Accounts Supervisors and Audit/Accounts Managers.
This will include:
- Co-ordinating fieldwork at clients’ premises which will include drafting reports covering financial statements, clients business issues, systems and controls.
- Involvement in the planning and execution of audit assignments;
- Preparing analysis of accounting data from clients books and records, either electronically or via paper-based files;
- Assisting within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given;
- Building professional relationships with new and established clients;
- Carrying out ad-hoc assignments as may be reasonably required by your team.
- Participating in group and firm-wide activities.
If you are interested in applying for one of our trainee positions please click here and attach a copy of your CV